4.07.2005

The Past Month

Has been a god damn rollercoaster. First, Miho tells me she is going to visit her new boyfriend in Vienna expecting it not to make me mad. She didn't call me to let me know, she emailed me...what a fucking joke.

Then she has the nerve to say...is your love for me strong enough to survive this test?? Fuck that!! Test my ass! You are off fucking some euro-trash muppet Austrian guy (I am 25% Austrian by the way) and I am supposed to still want to see you?? Lick my balls like you so often did in the past. Give me a fucking break. I don't know why I torture myself over you...I don't know why, no matter how hard I try, I cannot shake the fact that I love you...I still love as much as the day I left Japan, despite the fact you have left me for euro trash, slept with two of my friends, and nailed someone that knows my friends...you sure showed me. Good work, your parents would be proud.

Next, I am now working for a large investment bank...I have no time for any kind of life. No email, no hanging out with friends, no blog, no anything...just work! So if I do not write back to anyone emailing me it is not cuz I am a jerk, it's cuz I just don't have the god damned time.

Third, I found a lil Chinese hottie at "Off the Wagon" a week ago and couldn't be happier. She is great...smart, beautiful, funny, and STILL IN COLLEGE! She goes to NYU and since she is an RA she has a whole studio apartment in one of the dorms to herself...it's huge! Dwarfs my room I had with Gary in Utica...damn.

Finally, it is so nice out. So I will update this bloody thing when I have the time. Sorry if all of my readers...all 3 of you...are upset at no more new material from my cynical depressed Irish ass...you'll have to wait longer.

I have a huge project relating to this site I am working on with any of the spare time that I have. Will clue you all in on it if it comes to fruition...

2 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger beans said...

huge project for the site?
an idea that i might want to steal from you!??!
hehe...

sorry that the ole'adage "out of sight out of mind" has applied to Miho.
the bitch.
;-)

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude this blog rocks. Thanks for sharing your experiences. I'm a guy who just returned to Japan with his MBA hoping to settle down with a long time girl he left behind... only to find out she had been fooling around and has planned to marry another guy.

Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home