10.16.2003

After today's meeting they have invited me back for a two week trial before they decide whether or not to sponsor, or try to sponsor, a work visa for me...cool

Cubs lost...so did the Yankees...

My father really wanted to see a cubs-red sox world series...he thought it woulda been cool...too bad it didnt happen...but the Marlins are a good team and will put up a good fight to either the Yanks or Sox next week...It was that damned Goat I tell ya...

The curse of the Bambino cannot be swept away by even the fiercest of winds...in fact, he was just getting up the hopes of all you porr, disparite red sox fans to think that you actually ave a chance of beating the yankees in the playoffs...pedro will get lit up like uday and qusay tomorrow, not only do the Yanks have the curse on their side...but they have the Rocket pitching...how sweet would that be for sox fans if they beat the bambino and clemens in the same game??? I will be struck by lightning before that happens though...I still say Nomar Swallows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home