8.07.2004

Bill Clinton Talks

Bill Clinton's Speech at the Democratic National Convention was great. He screwed up soo bad he is still kissing Hillary's ass hahaha. Read the first two sentences. Classic.

It was, however, a great speech. I miss good ol' Bill. Let's get Hillary elected President so Bill can be the "First Lady" cuz we all know who wears the pants in that relationship anyway...I doubt Bill will ever take his off again.

I am glad Kerry had his convention in tthe city he grew up in. Alot of things have gone like that for him...he has played in a hockey tournament for charity, the convention, etc. This guy should be elected President. It would be a great ending to a fun campaign to watch...even only on CNN from as far away as Tokyo. He has my mail in vote, even though I have been told they are rarely counted unless the election is super close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home