10.16.2003

I have adopted my new Jackass of the Month feature to allow more genetically challenged people into the fray...I am now calling it Future Darwin Award Recipients....now if you do not know what the Darwin Awards are then click

  • Here


  • The Darwin Awards quite amusing and I am sure that the people I include in this new segment of mine will soon be awarded with this prestigious honor...

    Today's Future Darwin Award Recipient "heils" from Berlin, Germany.... this fool taught his dog "Adolph" to do the Hitler Salute...I am not a Neo-Nazi but I did find this pretty funny...look at the picture, it speaks for itself, funny but disturbing

  • Nazi Dog


  • What did you expect from a country where they make "shitzen" films???

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home