5.11.2004

Violinist Takes Up Arm Wrestling

This guy is a role model for us all. Until now I thought all classical music buffs were lightweight wusses, except for Pavarotti of course. That guy could kick my ass even at his "advanced" age. He can probably scream louder than my mother as well. A feat not easily achieved.

This guy's arm must be stronger than hell from all the back an forth jerking action caused by playing a violin. It gave me an idea, now this is just a hypothetical; but hear me out. If this guy back an forth motion on his arm from playing the violin gave him the strength to win the bronze medal at a World Arm Wrestling Competition I think I can do amazingly well in wrist wrestling.

I know it might sounds a bit crazy but I think I am on to something here. My wrists get alot of jerking action. I prolly have the strongest wrists in Tokyo, if not all of Asia. There's plenty of people just like me as well, I'm sure of it. We should start a World Wrist Wrestling Federation, and we can use an original name like the W.W.F. Wow what a great idea! If anyone else wants to join this new "federation" of mine please add a comment below and I will add you to the list. If you want tickets for your loved ones to come to the venue and watch you show off your incredibly strong wrists in the heat of battle just tell me how many people will be joining you.

This is groundbreaking stuff people...history in the making. On the same level as when the invented the Salad Shooter. I mean, c'mon people! Not only does it slice, it also dices!! Revolutionary! Just like the W.W.F. will be...

1 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi its me the armwrestling violinist!
The most important muscles in arm wrestling are the fingers!
The most important muscles in violin playing are the fingers!
I rest my case!!
The wrist is a close second so tou do have a point.
Daniel Axworthy danielaxe@supanet.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home