5.10.2004

Yahoo! News - U.S. Sets Public Baghdad Court Martial in Abuse Case

First Soldier Court Martialed for Iraqi POW abuse....good! I hope they send this guy to a Turkish prison. It is people like this shmuck who make foreigners hate Americans. Yes we are big, bad, and American...within the 50 states.

Once we leave America we learn that we aren't that great, no better than anyone else. We learn that while we are the most powerful nation on earth, we are also the most hated as well. America is a great country filled with great people, do not get me wrong; but there are some real redneck jerks that just infuriate me with the way the not only treat foreigners in the states, but when they go abroad how the shit on other people's cultures because they see it as inferior to America's.

Being a foreigner the past year and a half has really opened my eyes to how lucky I was to grow up in NY. Tokyo is great, I love it here, I plan to spend the forseeable future here. I just wish my friends didn't think I lived in China, or spoke Chinese on the phone to my girlfriend while I was in NY. Americans are very ignorant sometimes. This guy is a prime example and I hope he gets what's comin; to him. *hey buddy pick up my soap*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home