8.07.2004

Opie & Anthony Are BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opie and Anthony are back on the radio!!!!!!!!! They have signed a deal with XM Satellite Radio that will put them back on the air on October 1st!! I must, and will, find a way to listen to it in Japan. I will go nuts if I cannot. I would actually consider moving back to the states now. Ok maybe not that drastic. But those guys are so god damn funny that I will go out of my way to hear them again. I own every bit of audio of them from Morpheus, Netscape, Kazaa, etc that there is. When you put it all onto a playlist it sounds like a show. But I have heard it all so many times I need new bits to listen to. I CAN'T WAIT!!!


Rick James died. That guy gave the funniest interview on the Opie and Anthony Show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home