3.07.2004

Well what a week it's been. Wednesday night had to be one the coolest night I have had in Japan. I was hanging out with Noel in Roppongi at Propaganda. We decided to go for on more at Mistral Blue, a bar also known as "The Train Bar." We walk in and who's chillin there? Two members of Incubus, the DJ and Drummer. Also there was a bunch of their crew. So Noel and I make our way over to and talk to a bunch of them...apparently everytime these guys come to Tokyo they head straight for mistral blue...so Roy, the owner, is a minor celebrity I guess haha...maybe.

So we chilled with them for a while and Noel went home...so it was Incubus and their crew, and myself. I mostly chilled with the crew seeing as how the band was being harassed by girls...it ended up at 3am with all of us in the VIP area at lexington queen and I got home at 7am...I got to work miraculously on time...although in rough shape...nothing some aspirin and 6 coffees couldn't fix though. So all was good by about 11am and I was back to normal.

This weekend was cool too. Pretty low-key. Spent the day in Yokohama saturday lookin at apartments...found one...hopefully I can get my company to guaruntor the lease so I can move in ASAP. If they can't guaruntor my lease that means I have very little job security and I should start doing two things...one, looking for another job...and two, find a guaruntor service. BUt it shouldn't be a problem seeing as how it costs the company nothing to just sign a paper for me saying I won't default on the lease. Don't see it as such a big deal seeing as how I have never defaulted on my lease yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home