6.06.2004

NY Giants

I moseyed on over to the NY Giants website for the first time since last November when I realized all was lost and moved onto rooting for the Patriots (my favorite AFC team since Bill Parcells first coached them and changed their horrible uniforms for the cool ones they have made slightly cooler every year since then). What I have seen is remarkable. One thing I have known since the day it happened was the departure of Kerry Collins. He isn't the greatest QB but in all fairness their were many HS teams with better offensive lines than the Giants had last year after they were decimated by injuries. I also noticed quite a few other things besides them drafting Eli Manning.

They signed Martin Gramatica, which to me seems like the Red Sox always signing the wrong Giambi (Jeremy) or DiMaggio (Dom); also signed were Norman Hand (a truck of a man), Ed Ellis, Lorenzo Bromell, Martin Chase, and most importantly Kurt Warner!!!!!!!

Holy Shit!! Kurt Warner is the Giants QB!!! Norman Hand is a Giant!!! Oh my god!! The sky is falling, the sky is falling, the sky is falling. They might be .500 this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home