5.18.2004

Monday Night in Roppongi

Last night atarted out as just another boring night at work when all of a sudden it took a turn for the worst around midnight...

That's when I started talking to this girl who usually goes therewho went to NYU back a few years ago...turns out she was lookin at me all the time trying to figure out where she saw me before. Then BINGO!! It hits her...she saw me with all my Mafioso friends at Cafe Americano. She says to me "I remember thinking to myslef "what the hell is that mick doing with all those Howard Beach guineas??"" She remembered me! She never forgets a face apparently. So I didn't believe her a tfirst and grilled her a bit bout who's who and this and that...she knew a bunch of my friends. She said "last time I saw you with them was about a year and a half ago...then you disappeared, shortly after you were gone Joey disappeared. I just assumed you were both clipped." My dear god!! Me clipped! Nooooo!!! hahaha...Joey however, was...he was disposed of through a woodchipper in Jamaica Bay along with a few of my friends who disappered all cause of some drama they had with a rival family. Apparently I got the hell outta there just before everything went crazy...

I could things were starting to unravel late in the summer of 2002 when my friends all started acting very eratic, when all of a sudden our Greek friends were now our enemies and Joey was at odds with the Chin family down in Chinatown...Also, the Russians I worked with were busted for their illegal activities that I had a suspicion but kept my mouth shut for fear of what would happen to me if they knew I knew. Once the Italians melted down and the Russians fled to Canada and were locked up I decided it was time to leave. Not cause I did anything illegally, but because I hung out in a bad triangle of Greeks, Italians, and Russians. I eventually woulda been caught in the middle and forced to choose and rather than choose who would kill me by alienating two dangerous groups of people to side with one I got the hell on up outta there...FUCK THAT!

So this girl updated me on the last year of what happened. She, being a professional dancer, also knows my ex gf Angelina. Angelina is a brilliant, talented hip hop song writer...she wrote a few hit song...one of the guy she writes for is Fabolous. So this girl knows Angie...Angie is crazy, her Jewish boyfriend thinks he's Italian cause he goes to Gold's Gym in Howard Beach and lives in Queens...one, his hair ain't greasy enough; two, he's Jewish; three, he's a druggie...Italians, for all their faults, stay away from drugs. Least the ones I knew did. In fact they told me if I was ever caught with so much as a joint that they would personally "fix" the problem. Talk about incentive to not do drugs. My coke head friend shoulda hung out with Joey...screw methadone, all you need is an Italian guy packing heat to tell you how it is and you are clean as a whistle haha...

So anyway, last night broke down like this. That girl who went to NYU, who I will now refer to as M, went nuts. She tried to Seduce a guy who goes there all the time and it backfired when her boyfriend showed up. She got this poor bastard to buy her not one, but two bottles of Dom. One of them after she flipped out and threw a glass of champagne across the bar and dumped a bottle of water on him after punching, smacking, and pushing him...all for no apparent reason...except that her boyfriend showed up.

Her boyfriend had no clue what was going on. Since he was a huge Japanese body builder guy I saw to it he didn't figure out. I was talking to him in Japanese, really nice guy. We watched with amusement as this girl talked the other guy into buying the second bottle of Dom...only to have her drink less than two sips of it and then flip out on this other girl who was talking to her boyfriend (while she was trying to seduce the other guy). She then got into a fight with the other girl pushing her around and smacking her in the face...

The night ended with the girl who was pushed around coming back at 5am as we were closing and flipping out on the guy who owns thew club cause he is never there for her emotionally. IT'S ROPPONGI!!! YOU IDIOT!!! HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!!! YOU ARE CRAZY!!!

Wow, I am glad I have tonight off...

Roppongi is nuts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home