5.06.2004

Without even so much as seeing her Miho made my life a living hell today. She woke me up at 12:30 this afternoon. I wanted to sleep till 2. She is saying how she is having second thoughts about moving out of her parents house because of how nice they are being to her now and all. We solved that problem in less than 15 minutes. So I thought that would be the end of it. But NOOO!!

She wanted me to write her parents an email. So I did. I thought that would be the end of it. Instead she dragged this whole thing on for 11 hours!!! 11 hours people!! She was crying and all bent outta shape and everything. its midnight and we are still talking about it! Oh my god!!! It never ends!

How many of you guys have a girlfriend that once she gets something in her head that has to be fixed she will make everyone involved miserable and worsen the situation putting so much effort into it that when you finally get pissed off it's all your fault??? I doubt many...but that's my Miho! God bless...this will only happen so many times before I really lose it. I have flipped out on Miho before...a few times really bad. But they will all together add up to nothing compared to the ultimate flip out she will get if she doesnt stop trying to fix things between her parents and myself.

All her friends say "both of you do what you have to do and it will work itself out." It will...but she just won't let it. I have had it up to here! (hand motion up to my eyebrows)

An entire day shot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home