6.10.2004

More Crazy CNN Guy Quotes

This guy is looney...

Again screwing with the weather girl...she just finished talking about Typhoon Cocone which is already starting to affect southern Japan (It will be a Direct hit for all of Japan YAY!) and she finishes up by saying she will have more about it in the next half hour. So he replies by saying "I should hope you will have more on it..." and he pauses waiting for her to respond and when she doesn't he gets annoyed and grumbles "Well since I was expecting her to respond and she didn't that was absolutely useless, moving on..." I laughed out loud at it. It was great.

Next there is a segment about the old King George flag making a comeback in England cuz of Euro 2004 and how everyone is flying those flags on every single thing they own (houses, cars, themselves, offices, etc) so after it he says "I suppose you can get anything put on a flag these days." To which the stock market correspondant says to him "I'm trying not to be horrified, I never know what you're going to say next Richard."

Funny shit, especially on the ever ominpresent CNN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home