5.24.2004

Crazy Girl, My Girl, Yokohama Girls

Crazy Girl: When you work in Roppongi you can meet interesting people. For instance, the psycho I met last night. She was trying to screw me since she first saw me get to work. Then when I turned her down she started screaming at me and spit her gum in my face. Granted, she was piss drunk...still no excuse for her to then proceed to attemp to beat the shit outta me. Good thing her right hook wasn't as mean as mine was haha. Just kidding...she was nuts though.

The Search that found me site today: Yokohama Prostitute Price.

The Gaijin House Noise That Woke Me Up Today: My girl knocking on my door after her father beat the shit outta her last night. If you read this man you are a coward. Next time you hit her I will personally make sure you never walk again. Fucker!

3 Comments:

At 1:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like Roppongi and people who hang out there..gaijins, Japanese. It reminds me of pictures taken when Japan was under occupation of US. That part of this city is a shame of my country for me.

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Good things come in small packages said...

I thought your gf lives with you? What's wrong with her dad? Reminds me of my dad with my sister.

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right about japanese sluts and they pick up gaijins just like imported clothes and shoes. But I would like to say that gaijins should be aware of where they are. Roppongi is still Japan, and some of stupid Gaijin's attitude makes me really sad. I've been to a bar owned by a white guy in Roppongi, and this guy gave me a flash back from my bad experience with white racists in the States or UK. I am in my own country, finally i am ''majority'', and why they heck i had to deal with those bloodsuckers in my own country? Roppongi makes me sick. Sick of japanese whores, racist anglo saxons, and another japanese who make money out of gaijins. I know it's hard to live in a foreign country, but it is much much harder for japanese to live in western countries. Whites are still privileged here. What kind of country has a district particularly for foreigners? China Town in NYC is a place for Chinese where they can do whatever they want?
Living abroad is very tough thing to do, but for japanese..basically that isn't our problems.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home