6.14.2004

Back Home...

Back in and around good ol' Orange County NY some crazy things are happening that are getting it international news coverage.

One is a vicious food fight at a high school that was a close rival of my high school back when I was in school. 300 people were involved in this food fight that had to be broken up by a few police agencies. I guess my old vice principal Dr. Viggiano (who was so fat we called her "the fridge") was right in suspending my friend Kris and I from school for tossing napkins at eachother in the cafeteria. She said it coulda caused a knife fight.

I saw on CNN-J that a pastor in New Paltz, NY was marrying gay couples and might be arrested. I looked for it in the archives of the local paper but found nothing. Will dig deeper when I have the time.

New Paltz is very close to WOodstock, NY and is filled with hippies. Very cool, but wierd town. Also home to SUNY New Paltz, a college worth little more to your education than to find out how many beers you can pound in an hour. I partied there while I was in high school. That's how strict they are about ID's at these bars and clubs there. I also nailed a few of the girls in some sorority there that just loved me to pieces cuz of how young I looked back then. The girls would say they loved how it felt like they were molesting a little kid while they were in bed with me. Trust me folks when I tell you that they were the ones who felt violated by the time I was done with them hahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home