8.29.2004

Conventions Connect Baseball to Politics

Conventions Connect Baseball to Politics, apparently Democrats vs Republicans is the same as Red Sox vs Yankees. With the Yankees representing the richer, more successful Republicans and the Sox representing the scrappy workingman Democrats. John Kerry looks pretty wealthy to me, shit his wife is the heir to the Heinz Ketchup fortune....does that make her a Republican?

"As Jay Leno put it before this year's Democratic National Convention, "You know Boston is a perfect city for Democrats because the Democrats are like the Red Sox: They're optimistic in the spring, concerned in the summer, ready to choke in the fall." (Yahoo! News) Classic...

I am not wealthy, nor am I a Republican...but I flunked out of college to go to opening day at Yankee Stadium back in 2001. I am die-hard yo. Sox can eat my dust. The lead is now 6 games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home