5.06.2004

Israeli jets bomb south Lebanon Israel is drifting further and further to the right in making itslef another terrorist state. You think people in the eastern world don't like America?? You should hear their opinion of Israel. I personally know Israelis here in Tokyo who swear they will not return unless forced to and they would rather stay here doing shady things like selling drugs and running "massagie" parlors then go to Israel. Most Israelis do not like their country either. Sharon is in way over his head and eventually world opinion on Israel will turn...well atleast I hope. i am not anti-semite, nor do I hate Israel. But I can understand why people would be in either frame of mind.

Israel routinely terrorizes the Palestinians under the guise of preventing more terrorist attacks, last time I checked ( I could very well be wrong) there was a cease fire not too many years ago that was ruined by the Israeli army raising a PLO-backed settlement. They need to take down that rediculous wall, get the Israelis outta Palestinian territory. America has to stop blindly backing Israel. We would have far less problems if we did. That's just my opinion. I know quite a few Israelis who feel the same way though. If anyone cares to elaborate on this please feel free to below...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home