6.17.2004

Virtual Wallet Phones, Cell Phone Viruses

NTT DoCoMo, the coolest cell phone monopoly in the world, has announced the long awaited release of it's new groundbreaking technology. Virtual Wallet Phones which use technology similar to that of the SuiCa passes that JR currently has...which by the way are cool as hell...will allow people to just wave their phone at stuff and buy it.you can set up the phone to accept a PIN code for each transaction so you don't falsely buy things without knwing it. This innovation is similar to the Mobil SpeedPass in America that lets you buy gas jut buy waving a stupid little tag on your keychain at the gas pump. I have decicded not to buy one of the new 900i phones that was just released in hopes of getting a new virtual wallet phone. I know they will be pricey but who cares?? It's soo cool! I must have one. I bought a SuiCa the first day I came to Japan, it's like EZpass for trains, those of you from the New York and Boston Metro Areas will now what I mean by EZpass...which by the way rocks too.

Cell Phone Virus, it was only a matter of time before Bluetooth was employed for a more malicious act than "toothing", a popular hobby in "The Tube" in London. This cell phone virus spreads through Bluetooth to every phone it can in an STD like manner. Let's just hope it is more of the Herpes variety than the AIDS one.

On a lighter note I just found an article in "The Register" that refers to this virus as an STD as well. I thought that was clever and original what I said...I guess not. Damn.

Still waiting for offers to help out with Clinton's memoirs and the American deodorant. I am running dangerously low and will start to smell like a pilgrimage to Hajj if I don't get some soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home